Thursday, January 27, 2011

Commentary on Commentary

Andy: Fuck me, I think I'm turning in to a shirtie - that wee assitant ref's giving me a boner

Richard: It's alright, it a she

Andy: Yer fucking jokin, big man? A wee lass running the touch line?

Richard: Yes, and I'd like to touch her line

Andy: Aye, right enough. I bet she'd be a good header

Both snigger

Richard: Is she wearing a bra?

Andy: Dunno, but look at the Bristol Cities on her. Man, they're fuckin huge. She could blow my whistle any day

Both snigger again.

Richard: It's more like the FF cup than the FA Cup.

Andy: Spot on, wee fella. She'd be better off in the Euraper League.

Richard: Good thing you turned of the mic, Andy

Andy: Turned off the mic? Aw, no, we're fucked.....

Now that might have been enough to get these two football icons out of a job. Might. Light hearted banter at worst. Nothing you wouldn't hear the female version of on a hen night.

But for these two paragons to be pillaried from pillar to post in the way they have is downright wrong. The world has gone mad. We need to regain our sense of humour, and harden up. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment